Church of St Marcellino

Strada Collegio Dei Nobili - Parma - PR - 43121
Hours:

closed to visitors.

Description:

designed by Giorgio da Erba, the church of St. Marcellino was built between 1533 and 1534. The linear façade has two floors and four golden pillars supporting the trabeation and the triangular pediment.  In the simple single nave interior can be seen  a tribute to Giulio Romano.
Converted church in 1928.

Past events:
- from 23 October 2010 to 27 March 2011 it hosted the exhibition Naufragio con spettatore by Claudio Parmiggiani
- from April 2 to May 15, 2016 open for Festival Parma 360°

Last update:
23/02/2018