Sanvitale Theatre

error while rendering sc.social.likes
Via Sanvitale - 21 - Fontanellato - PR - 43012
Description:

the theatre was built in the XIX century commissioned by the count Luigi Sanvitale, who gave one of his private building named La Stalla, in Piazzale della Concia (now Verdi square in the historical center), to build a public theatre.

From the donation, legalized in 1856, to the approval of the project in the 1863, many years passed: works begun  in 1864 and finished with the architect Pancrazio Soncini in october 1866.

How to get there:

by car motorway A1 or A15 exit Parma Ovest, then Via Emilia towards Sanguinaro-Fontanellato or North ring road, after exit 9 take the junction to Fidenza and then exit Fontanellato; by train railway line Milano-Bologna, nearest station Castelguelfo; by bus from Parma Tep line Parma-Busseto.

Last update:
03/11/2016